For Quality Service Call (336) 480-4200
Copyright 2009-2013 Airco Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc.
Green Tips For a Healthier Environment!
Airco Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc.
275 George Hege Rd. Lexington, NC 27295
Airco Inc. services many brands of furnace, humidifier, ac, air conditioner, filter, and thermosotat. Brands include Goodman, General, Rheem, Carrier, Bryant, Payne, Lennox, Trane, Gibson, Amana, Frigidaire, Maytag, Kohler, American Standard, White Rogers, April Aire, Honeywell,
Service Areas Include Davidson County, Lexington, Welcome, Wallburg, Thomasville, Midway, Arcadia, Sapona, Davie County, Advance, Bermuda Run, Forsyth County, Bethania, Lewisville, Clemmons, Kernersville, Winston-Salem,
Your Local HVAC Company For:
Heat Pump Repair
Serving Local Communties:
Winston-Salem & more..
Airco Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. cares about our customers and our environment! That's why we sell & install energy efficient cooling and heating equipment with a S.E.E.R. rating from 13 to 18. In addition to R-22 Refrigerant, we also have available R-410A Refrigerant as well as R-134A Refrigerant.
Do you have A Freon Leak? Give us a call Today! Due to increased refrigerant prices, regulations, and adverse effects on the environment Airco recommends that all refrigerant leaks be repaired. We are trained to handle a refrigerant leak and know the proper process to avoid the impact on the environment. The Clean Air Act outlines certain refrigerant containment guidlelines for all HVAC companies. We're serious about protecting our customers, our environment and we take pride in our work!
Live Greener & Save Money with these Energy Saving Tips & decrease your carbon footprint!
- Unplug electronics when not in use - use power strips to control electronics.
- Have a programmable thermostat installed to save energy & associated costs.
- Request Airco Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc perform an annual preventive maintenance for your heating and cooling equipment atleast once a year
- Seal air leaks! Insulating in your home saves energy (heat and air loss in your home also costs you money!)
- Keep supply and return vents open & unblocked to allow maximum & proper air flow on your HVAC system.
- HVAC Ductwork should be well sealed and insulated
Look for the Energy Star and Energy Guide labels on appliances, windows, water heaters, electronics and products that use energy in the home.